High performance graphite filament compression packing for high speed rotating equipment and high temperature applications.
- High speed capability.
- Low friction – runs cooler, lasts longer – reduce flush water (greatly reduce product dilution).
- Broad chemical compatibility 0-14pH.
- Non-Abrasive – Sleeves last longer.
- Reduce maintenance and parts costs.
- Maximize equipment reliability and performance.
- Dissipates heat better than conventional compression packing materials. Increase MTBR – mean time between repair – less sleeve damage.
- Dimensionally stable fiber (less volume loss).
- High purity, high strength graphite filament yarn treated with fine graphite powder to seal individual fibers.
- Surface coated with molybdenum disulfide.
- High profile demanding applications; high speed rotating equipment to 5,000+ fpm – specially suited for refiners, makeup liquor pumps, Boiler feed pumps, condensate, end rings for Flexible Graphite die formed packing sets.
- High temperature applications.
- Molybdenum disulphide surface coating extremely chemical and thermally stable.
Recommend installation where sleeve is in new condition.