For rotating equipment, centrifugal pumps, agitators/mixers, reciprocating pumps & valves. Extrusion resistant.
- Good extrusion resistance – longer life.
- High strength – lower wear, longer life.
- Chemical compatibility – reduce inventory costs.
- Sleeve protection – less wear, reduce parts cost.
- Non-contaminating – will not degrade product.
- Reduce maintenance and parts costs.
- Expanded Teflon®, lubricated, graphite impregnated with tough aramid fibre reinforcing braid.
- Square Inter-braid.
- Centrifugal pumps, agitators/mixers, reciprocating pumps, valves.
- General chemical service where slurries or pressures in excess of 300 psi are typically encountered.
- Abrasive slurries, pulp stock, mine effluent, asphalt and produced water in oilfield production applications.